Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome Back (to reality)

Yes, I'm still here. Yes, I'm still blogging. Yes, I made it home from my trip. But...

1. Found out just an hour after we arrived home on Sunday afternoon that the dogs (both, sigh) had fleas.
2. Ryan is covered in poison ivy, and I started to show signs of getting it, too.
3. Working off literally no sleep for the past week.
4. Overwhelmed with the fact that by the end of next month, I may not have a job anymore and it will be back to pounding the pavement.
5. My vacation is over. Though it was short, the trips up north are always my favorite.

But...

1. We successfully killed all fleas. I haven't even seen one since Sunday night. Praise the Lord, hallelujah!
2. My poison ivy doesn't seem nearly as bad as Ryan's (although I still feel mighty bad for him).
3. The weekend is only three days away!
4. I'm positive everything happens for a reason. What's meant to be is what will be.
5. I'll just have to start planning my next trip!

Plus...

I have the greatest friends any girl could ask for, my mom is coming back for a visit at the end of August, and there is a Farmer's Market in our parking lot at work this Friday. Fresh tomatoes, sweet corn and other fruits, just in time for the weekend. Yay!

The crew- heading out for a day on the river. More pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment