Wednesday, December 7, 2011

life at team detroit

  1. 1,400 people working on one account (Ford). Talk about being a small fish in large pond.
  2. Process, process, process- JIRA, STEP, Microsoft Project, STUFF, Ricochet, PeopleSoft. Will I ever keep it all straight?
  3. Don't feel like going out to eat or didn't pack your lunch? Head down to OTL, the onsite cafeteria that, surprisingly, serves up really good food. 
  4. I sure hope I don't need to have a private conversation. It's an open environment, barely any offices (it doesn't matter who you are) in this place. 
  5. Trying to keep all the conference rooms straight, or trying to locate them, is a job in and of itself. 
  6. I get plenty of exercise walking to the bathroom multiple times a day.
  7. The agency was voted as Top Ten coolest agencies to work at in Ad Age's annual poll.
  8. My commute, for now, is amazing. Twenty minutes in the morning, 30-35 mins in the evening. I will be in for a rude awakening once we move out to Manchester in March. 
  9. I should probably take advantage of the free exercise classes they offer. 
  10. I miss my beautiful, new Mac laptop I had at GSP  :(

Overall, I feel incredibly happy and at peace with my decision to leave GSP. I think this agency is a good fit for my personality and work ethic, and I'm looking forward to many, many successful years here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment