Wednesday, June 23, 2010

25 Things To Do Before I'm 40

Since I just entered a new decade of my life, I thought it would be a neat idea to put to paper (or blog) some things I would like to accomplish between now and 40. Without further ado, my list:
  1. Get married
  2. Start a family
  3. Buy a house in the country
  4. Travel internationally- Ireland or Italy
  5. Buy a big girl camera and learn how to really use it
  6. Napa Valley wine tour
  7. Run a 10k
  8. Learn CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver
  9. Pay off all debt (well, a mortgage is ok)
  10. Learn how to change a flat tire
  11. Buy a Dyson
  12. Host a dinner party- where I do the cooking!
  13. Become a mentor
  14. Build a garden from dirt to veggies!
  15. Volunteer
  16. Get a second tattoo- this one with meaning
  17. Eat more seafood
  18. Live without envy
  19. Contribute WAY more to savings and my 401k
  20. Take better care of my body/skin- drink more water, get facials, buy proper make-up, stay out of the sun, exercise often!
  21. Learn how to shoot a gun
  22. Take a roadtrip with my mom
  23. Smile more, worry less
  24. Be content
  25. Be a good, loving wife and mom

1 comment:

  1. lisa! i'm so excited that you're blogging! i love the updates. keep them coming. we all miss you!

    ps- i won't tell casey that you cheated on her.

    ReplyDelete